We needed a partner who could work closely with us to develop an e-commerce site for a small group of our customers in an extremely short amount of time. We also needed this partner to be creative, inspiring, patient, and excel at detail management. Hotwax Media accomplished this and more. They brought together a program within our budget that delights our customers. They continue to support us with a dedication that has gone beyond our expectations.
Apache OFBiz is a broadly scoped ERP framework, and as such OFBiz systems often interact with other, non-OFBiz software like payment gateways (Authorize.net, PayFlow Pro), alternate sales channels (eBay, Amazon), shipping providers (UPS, FedEx), and others. HotWax Media has contributed actively to all of the OFBiz 3rd party integrations integrations mentioned here. The following is a list of some of the most widely used third party integrations available – some are available with OFBiz out-of-the-box, while other are currently available only through HotWax Media.
Take a look at our blog to read about about some integrations HotWax Media has worked on.
OFBiz Integrations - 2009 OFBiz Contributions – Part 1
Let us know if you need help with a custom integration.
- Payment Gateways
- The OFBiz integrations with Chase Paymentech Orbital, CyberSource / Authorize.net, and PayPal PayflowPro offer the ability to process credit card transactions along with fraud monitoring, scoring, order separation for manual review where appropriate, and many more useful features.
- OFBiz offers a variety of integrations to make order fulfillment as smooth as possible, including Endicia (with USPS support), FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Oagis Shipping. Control rate display in your shopping cart, automatically print shipping labels, email tracking numbers and shipment confirmations to your customers, and more. As of December 2009, Endicia (with USPS support), UPS WorldShip, and a more complete FedEx integration are currently not offered out-of-the-box with OFBiz, but are available through HotWax Media.
- Manage your other online sales channels along with your web store, in a single system. Working with HotWax Media,OFBiz is ready for you to integrate with eBay, Amazon, GoogleBase, and Shop.com, and additional channels are being added regularly. Push products directly from your catalog to a variety of online outlets, create a variety of eBay auction types, automatically maintain and update inventory information, and maximize the potential of integrated multi-channel online sales. As of December 2009, Amazon, Shop.com, Shopzilla, Pricegrabber, and Linkshare are currently not offered out-of-the-box with OFBiz, but are available through HotWax Media.
- Third Party Checkout
- Built especially to maximize conversion from customers with checkout preferences already established, OFBiz integrates with PayPal Express Checkout and Google Checkout to keep it simple for all your site visitors.
- Single Sign-on and Identity Management
- Atlassian Crowd allows you to manage access to protected OFBiz pages and applications all through a single web interface; Crowd is integrated with OFBiz for authentication as well as group and role management.
- Basic integration of customer and order information between Magento and OFBiz is available from HotWax Media. Import customer and order data, conduct simple order management, and more. This integration is ready to be extended to meet your specific business needs.